Specialty Coaching Courses
Specialty Coaching Courses like Relationship, Spiritual and Health along with Advanced Marketing help you grow your coaching business and enhance your coaching skills.
Want to add more to your Life or Spiritual Coach Certification?
Life Purpose Institute offers Specialty Coaching Courses to further your training and expertise.
These courses include: A Health and Wellness Certification Program, Spiritual Coach Certification Program, Relationship Coach Certification Program, Corporate Coaching Certification Program (coming in 2024) and our Leap -Advanced Marketing and Business Program.
Health and Wellness Coach Certification Program
You must be currently enrolled in or have completed our Life or Spiritual Coach Certification program to attend these Specialty Coaching Courses
This program includes numerous tools, techniques and resources for you to successfully serve others as a Health and Wellness Coach.
- Gain expertise in all facets of Health and Wellness Coaching
- Learn more about preventative health, optimal health and anti-aging
- Help people improve their health and fitness with the latest fitness trends and weight-loss approaches
- Coach people who have chronic health conditions
- Mind, body and spirit tools and wholistic approaches
- Coach clients who have had surgery or an injury
- Work in conjunction with doctors to help their patients adhere to a health regimen
- How clients can reduce their stress
- Address hormonal issues-current treatments for peri-menopause and menopause
- Achieving optimal health (i.e. more energy, vitality, strength, and youthfulness)
- Marketing a successful Coaching Practice
Spiritual Coach Certification Program
You must be currently enrolled in or have completed our Life or Spiritual Coach Certification program to attend these Specialty Coaching Courses.
This course is for those who have attended the Life Coach Certification Program and want to add additional spiritual tools to their practice. Students will not be learning any foundational coaching skills but will receive the spiritual and healing tools from our 60-hour Certification Program.
- Tap into the power and strength of spirituality
- How to coach people to explore and deepen their spirituality
- Facilitate healing and transformation with 25 different spiritual issues
- Help people integrate their spirituality into daily life
- Use Spiritual Assessments to help your clients grow spiritually
- How to coach your clients to achieve their goals by tapping into their spirituality as well as taking practical action steps
- How to facilitate the Spiritual Mastery Process™ for resolving your client’s most challenging issues
- Experience mindfulness and awakening to Higher Consciousness
- Help your client access and develop their intuition
- Apply the tools to individual sessions and group workshops
- Marketing your spiritual coaching practice
Relationship Coach Certification Program
You must be currently enrolled in or have completed our Life or Spiritual Coach Certification program to attend our Specialty Coaching Courses.
This class covers:
- The distinctions between relationship coaching vs. relationship therapy
- How to conduct a Discovery Session using a thorough relationship assessment
- 8 Models or approaches to providing effective relationship coaching
- 30 Skills & tools for providing relationship coaching
- How to deal with difficult relationship issues
- Ways to Enhance existing relationships
- Tips for finding and creating new relationships
- Tools for Effective Communication
- How to use relationships as a path of growth and transformation
- Marketing your practice in groups and workshops you facilitate on relationships
Leap Accelerator Business and Marketing Program
This class covers:
- Accelerate the process of launching your business & attracting clients
- Practical not theoretical. Get things done right away rather than just talk about them
- Small group and peer coaching throughout to help you continuously overcome blocks, build confidence and up level your business
- Most current & leading edge marketing strategies & tools included in the program
- Weekly small group accountability and LEAP Facebook Group with other LPI alumni
- Build on the foundation you've already received to help you springboard into a successful practice
- Learn new strategies and tools that feel EASY, NATURAL AND FUN for you to do!