Life Coach Certification
What are the Benefits of Obtaining a Life Coach Certification?
- You become a Certified Life Coach (C.L.C.)
- You’ll receive a complete toolkit for starting and succeeding in your own business
- Use your natural gifts of helping others and make a great living doing it
- You obtain a high level of skill and competence in providing coaching
- Clients seek out coaches that are well trained and certified
- You’re trained to use over 100 tools to help people make progress in all areas of life
- By learning our coaching methods you’ll consistently get positive results with clients
- You receive the training hours necessary to obtain an ICF Credential
What are the Coaching Tools I Will Learn?
The coaching tools you will be certified in have been successfully used with over one million people worldwide since 1984.
Our Step-By-Step Coaching Method Teaches You To:
- Use effective and transformational tools for coaching individuals and groups
- Learn the essential skills every professional coach uses
- Learn additional skills for providing relationship, health, career, purpose and life balance coaching
- Use powerful techniques to overcome blocks and obstacles to success
- Assist the client in breaking chronic habits and patterns
- Discover your client’s true motivations for making a permanent change
- Take the client through a Self-Discovery Process to clarify their purpose and direction
- Learn how to help the clients redesign their life, career and lifestyle
- Utilize techniques to help your clients live a happy and fulfilled life
- Facilitate over 100 proven techniques that get results
- Help your client move through major life transitions
- Apply the tools to individual sessions, groups and workshops
- Empower people to create a life they love!
What Marketing Support Will I Receive?
Receive free marketing support during and after your training.
- Identify your natural marketing style, niche and target market
- Individual meetings with your instructor to get feedback on your marketing plan and materials
- Over 200 pages of marketing samples
- Speeches and workshops that fill your practice
- Call or e-mail with questions or receive advice on your marketing approach at any time
- Free classes on marketing for your professional development
- Participate in a private Alumni Community where people network and get support
How Long Does the Life Coach Certification Take?
We offer 3 and 6-month Life Coach Certification Programs in both day and evening time-frames, as well as 5-day intensives with four 2-hour follow up classes. Life Coach Certification requirements include coaching practice clients, peer coaching, taking two exams and meeting with your instructor to review certification documents.
What are 12 Ways Life Purpose Institute’s Life Coach Certification Program is Different from Other Programs You can Take?
- Small Life Coach Certification classes (10 students each)
- Personal attention and support each step of the way
- Extensive practice and expert feedback
- Google reviews from our students are consistently a 5 out of 5 (excellent!)
- Tools to prepare you to coach around all the areas of life
- Profound and life-changing processes
- Transforms lives and creates permanent change
- User friendly 650-page manual with forms, worksheets, and templates
- Receive ongoing support with marketing during and after your training
- ICF accredited Life Coach Certification
- Supportive Alumni Community
- Commitment to each person’s success as a coach
How do I get Started with My Certification?
Pick a time that works best for your schedule and book a Free Consultation, then register for a class or call the Institute and speak with one of our Program Specialists.
With only 10 people in our online 3 or 6-month class or 12 for the 5-day class, space is limited. Classes sell out quickly so reserve your spot to be able to attend.