Spiritual Coach Certification
Obtain a Spiritual Coach Certification. Help people explore their own spiritual path. Learn unique tools for transformation and healing. Join our Free Class
What are the Benefits of Obtaining a Spiritual Coach Certification?
- You become a Certified Spiritual Coach (C.S.C.)
- You’ll receive a complete toolkit for starting and succeeding in your own business
- Use your natural gift of helping others and make a great living doing it
- You obtain a high level of skill and competence in providing coaching
- Clients seek out coaches that are well trained and certified
- You’ll use over 100 tools to help people make progress in all areas in life
- By learning our coaching method you’ll be able to consistently get positive results with your future clients
- You can obtain the training hours you need to obtain an ICF Credential
- Get certified as a Life Coach (C.L.C.) and as a Spiritual Coach (C.S.C.)
How do I get Started with My Certification?
Pick a time that works best for your schedule and book a Free Consultation, then register for a class or call the Institute and speak with one of our Program Specialists.
With only 10 people in our online 3 or 6-month class or 12 for the 5-day class, space is limited. Classes sell out quickly so reserve your spot to be able to attend.
What are the Coaching Tools I Will Learn?
The coaching tools you will be certified in have been successfully used with over one million people worldwide since 1984.
Our Step-By-Step Coaching Method Teaches You to:
- Coach people to explore and deepen their spiritually
- Facilitate healing and transformation with 50 powerful life and spiritual issues
- Learn essential Life and Spiritual Coaching skills every professional coach uses
- Help people integrate their spirituality into daily life
- Facilitate the Spiritual Mastery Process™ to tap into the client’s innermost spiritual resources
- Use techniques to breakthrough fear, doubt, insecurities and repeating patterns
- Learn a Dialogue Process with their higher power to resolve inner conflicts
- Experience mindfulness and awakening to higher consciousness
- Open up to greater abundance
- Help your client tap into and develop their intuition
- Apply the tools to individual sessions and group workshops
- Put spirituality to work in an extraordinary way
What Marketing Support Will I Receive?
Receive free marketing support during and after your training.
- Establishing a spiritually conscious business in a relatively short time
- Learning to market in a way that comes from the heart, touches and inspires people
- How to present spiritual topics in a way that is catchy and marketable
- Spiritual groups, speeches and workshops you can offer
- Individual meetings with your instructor to get feedback on your marketing plan and materials
- Free classes on marketing for your professional development.
- Participate in a private Alumni Community where people network and get support
How Long Does the Spiritual Coach Certification Take?
We offer 3 and 6-month Spiritual Coach Certification Programs in both day and evening time-frames, as well as 5-day intensives with four 2-hour follow-up classes. Spiritual Coach Certification requirements include coaching practice clients, peer coaching, taking two exams and meeting with your instructor to review certification documents
12 Ways Life Purpose Institute is Different from Other Programs
- Small Spiritual Coach Certification classes (10 students)
- Personal attention and support each step of the way
- Extensive practice and expert feedback
- Google reviews from our students are consistently a 5 out of 5 (excellent!)
- Tools to prepare you to coach around all areas of life
- Profound and life-changing processes
- Transform lives and create permanent change
- User-friendly 650-page manual with forms, worksheets, and templates
- Receive ongoing support with marketing during and after your training
- ICF Accredited Spiritual Coach Certification
- Supportive Alumni Community
- Commitment to each student’s success as a coach
How does Spiritual Coaching differ from Life Coaching?
At Life Purpose Institute we specialize in offering both Life Coaching and Spiritual Coach Certifications. Life Coaching is about coaching people in all areas of their lives. One of these areas is spirituality. Spirituality is about providing Life Coaching from a spiritual perspective. You still provide Life Coaching. In fact, you receive a Life Coaching certificate as well when you take our Spiritual Coaching Program.
You still receive tools on relationships, health and wellness, life balance, blocks, fears, insecurities, patterns, and a host of other life coaching topics.
The difference is that you’re adding in the spiritual element. You ask powerful spiritual questions. You discuss spirituality and how the client will apply their spirituality in their everyday life. You facilitate powerful spiritual and healing techniques.
Does helping people in this way feel like a calling now to you? If you could coach people to transform, heal and tap into their spiritual connection would that be fulfilling for you?
Those that still feel like they are leaning toward taking a Life Coach Training Program can also take an Advanced Specialty Course in spirituality. It includes just the powerful Spiritual Tools (and not the foundational Life Coaching tools) that are in the Spiritual Coach Training.
Either way, you get to help people change their lives and you will feel a sense of purpose and fulfillment.